– Why They Love Tutoring!
“I’m proud of myself when I look in the mirror… You just get way better at things and you do it in lots of fun ways as well.”
– Brad, Grade 7 (Used to be “Class Clown”, but now really tries at school)
“It helped when I got the change of mindset of knowing that I could actually do schoolwork. It’s the difference between trying to study things that don’t make sense and actually understanding it. At tutoring I learned to understand it.”
– Ashleigh (Progressed from Cs to As and now is a happier, more confident young lady)
“I’d fallen behind and my teachers told me I was a bad student and that I was going to fail, so then I came to you guys [Big Improvements] and you turned that all around for me.”
– Kaity (Went from getting D’s to getting A’s, 3 years of tutoring)
“We do craft and games. I really like writing. It’s super fun when we play maths card games and I love it when I win.”
– Grace C. 6 y.o.
“I enjoy coming here is because it helps me at school. The activities are fun, and I get to meet a lot of good people.”
– Jordan, Grade 4 (Grown in confidence and now enjoys school more)
“I used to cheat off other kids in Maths… But now they cheat off me.”
– John, Grade 9 (Used to get D’s and C’s and avoided work, but now gets solid B’s)
“I like the game where we think about sounds and write them down. Then we do spelling and read books and we read the sounds again. My favourite tutor is Jenny.”
Meet The Tutors That are Improving Kids Learning Skills
We’re passionate about coaching and mentoring kids to greatness and
we also offer scholastic tutoring in English, Maths, and a wide variety of subjects.